Gianni versace mens wallets : Leather money clip credit card : Mens wallets with coin pocket.
Gianni Versace Mens Wallets
- Versace: Italian fashion designer (1946-1997)
- (born December 2, 1946, Reggio Calabria, Italy—died July 15, 1997, Miami Beach, Florida, U.S.), Italian fashion designer known for his daring fashions and glamorous lifestyle.
- The Wallets were a band from the Twin Cities, who recorded on the local Twin/Tone Records label in the 1980s.
- A pocket-sized, flat, folding holder for money and plastic cards
- A bag for holding provisions, esp. when traveling, typically used by peddlers and pilgrims
- (wallet) a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- A wallet, or billfold, is a small, flat case that is used to carry personal items such as cash, credit cards, identification documents (driver’s license, identification card, club card, etc), photographs, and other paper or laminated cards.
- (menage) family: a social unit living together; “he moved his family to Virginia”; “It was a good Christian household”; “I waited until the whole house was asleep”; “the teacher asked how many people made up his home”
- In Roman mythology, Mens, also known as Bona Mens or Mens Bona (Latin for “Good Mind”), was the personification of thought, consciousness and the mind, and also of “right-thinking”. Her festival was celebrated on June 8.
- A microcurrent electrical neuromuscular stimulator or MENS (also microamperage electrical neuromuscular stimulator) is a device used to send weak electrical signals into the body.
gianni versace mens wallets – Versace (Universe
Versace’s energy has become famous; he makes it clear both as a designer and as a human being that he prizes life. Already by the late 1970’s, Gianni Versace was in command of his distinctive style. He was able to combine absolute power and authority with comfortable materials and a relaxed silhouette. Even then he was designing the most confident clothing of his time. Who else, after all, would combine silk and leather with the panache of American sportswear? Who else would have let the pleats in the silk blouse become the center of ever-widening ripples that make troughs in the soft leather skirt? While Versace’s designs are celebrated as unabashedly sexual, they nonetheless possess a strong sense of personal grace. Versace shows an unerring talent for bringing from the street those extravagant and graceful elements that represent the best in contemporary style. No major designer living today has more successfully transfigured the street’s reality into convincing style–all the while keeping in sight the extravagant possibilities of Baroque and Renaissance motifs. Versace understands, perhaps better than any designer of his time, that fashion’s place in the world is at the center of visual spectacle. With intelligent commentary and celebrated photographs of Versace designs, this book presents the Versace spectacle in all its boldness and sensuality.
In this volume, we see Versace at once as the designer of the Byzantine Madonna, of the performer of Madonna, of modern sportswear infused with Italian Renaissance pageantry, of 1930’s-inspired slinky gowns, and of an entirely new 1990’s couture vision.
RARE Vintage HAUTE COUTURE Gianni Versace Silk Necktie
This absolutely stunning blue and gold vintage silk tie is by famed designer Gianni Versace, one of the most innovative and probably the most respected fashion designer of the 20th century. Gianni Versace’s neckties with the exclusive COUTURE label often used bold, saturated colors and sophisticated baroque patterns that really set them apart from other designer ties. This Gianni Versace Couture silk tie is no exception.
The design …
The complex baroque design is a testament to his reputation as a meticulous designer. The elaborate acanthus leaves and foliage motifs, as well as fancy baroque scrolling and various detailed ornaments, combined with the rich jewel tone colors of golden yellow, brown and black contrasted with a striking cobalt blue background are typical of the larger-than-life exuberance that defines much of Gianni Versace’s work.
About the Designer …
Since its launch in 1978, the House of Versace has been one of the world’s leading international fashion brands. When Gianni Versace was murdered in 1997, the rich, glamorous world of high fashion mourned his premature passing. Since then, his antemortem designs with the ‘GIANNI VERSACE COUTURE’ black label have become highly collectible. With the unmistakable quality, creativity and meticulous detail of Versace’s iconic designs, this HAUTE COUTURE silk necktie is a statement piece that’s destined to increase in value.
Ultra Luxe Couture Line …
This is an authentic ‘GIANNI VERSACE COUTURE’ necktie. I bought it from someone I know, and they originally paid $300 for it. Sewn on the back is the highly esteemed ‘GIANNI VERSACE COUTURE’ black label. Garments made under this elite COUTURE label were usually handmade and crafted exclusively with the highest quality materials. According to my research, this label was discontinued in the early 1990s. There’s another tag which says 100% Seta (silk) along with care instructions. The last sign of the tie’s authenticity is the ‘Gianni Versace’ name woven as part of the black fabric in the lining.
Rare Collectible …
I’ve searched the internet for similar Versace neckties for months and haven’t found even one. This is a rare necktie showcasing the deceased designer’s incredible talent and aesthetic expression.
Gianni Versace Mansion
gianni versace mens wallets